NOTE: Franchisees May Have Variations
1. As the event is sold out, no refunds.
2. Once the schedule is posted no refunds or transfers.
Updated due to WCWS cancellation and COVID-19:
Changes brought on by COVID-19 and its impact on the economy have affected Triple Crown Sports, like everyone else, and we have this update to share as it relates to our refund policy:
If you no longer wish to play in the event you have registered for, you can put 100% of your entry fee into another 2020 corporate event or transfer it to a corporate event in 2021.
Any registration purchased before April 1, 2020 can be completely transferred to a new Triple Crown corporate individual event in 2020 or 2021. If you request a refund minus 20% admin fee, you will be put in a refund queue, which we are addressing as quickly as possible. Please be patient - these are unprecedented times for all of us, and we will stay in touch with our customers on this topic. If circumstances change and we have the flexibility to do so, we will accelerate the refund process.
If you register for the TC OKC event on April 1 or later, we will only be able to transfer the entire registration to another event; there are no refunds for registrations paid for on April 1 or later.
1. If the tournament is completely cancelled, you can transfer the FULL amount to another Triple Crown event in 2020/2021.
3. If one game is played, you will receive half of your entry fee as credit to another Triple Crown event in 2020/2021.
4. If two games are played, you will not receive any of your entry fee back.